Sunday, October 13, 2013

C4T #2

For my C4T #2 I was asked to comment on John Spencer's blog "Education Rethink". When I commented he was on a break to finish up the book he is co-writing with his wife Wendall the Worlds Worst Wizard.

The first post I commented on was titled "Even on Good days..." In this post he talked about how somedays are rough and very tiring but it is a good kind of tired and very rewarding. My response to this was:
Mr. Spencer, I am Rachel Hinton, an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I have been asked by my teacher to comment on your blog. It is very encouraging to me to read this post. Although many future teachers may look at as discouraging I think that it is encouraging to know that I will be doing something everyday that presents challenges and will never become old. It is also great to know that teaching can keep a person humble and not allow things in life to take their minds off of what really matters. Thank you again and if you would like to check out my blog you can. (http://hintonracheledm310.blogspot.com) I will be posting a summary of my thoughts in a few weeks.

The second post was an accident. It was actually suppose to be posted to "Wendall's Blog". It was a short story about when Wendall picked out his dragon.It was very fun and interesting to read. I can't wait to see what his book is going to be like. This was my response:
Hi, I am Rachel Hinton. I commented on your blog post a few weeks ago for my EDM 310 and was asked to keep up with you and comment again. Although this was posted on the wrong blog, Im glad it was. I enjoyed reading the short story and am excited for your book! I visited the Wendall website and really enjoyed reading the stuff there. I think it is so awesome how you and your wife are co-writing a book. Thank you for your post and I hope to keep reading. Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment