Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K- November

kids blogging
For my first C4K this month I commented on Emma’s blog. Her class is reading a book called “Out of my Mind.” She was asked to post on her blog about three words she did not know from the story, give the definitions and tell how they were used in the story. I responded to Emma by saying :
Emma, My name is Rachel, I am a college student at The University of South Alabama! I really enjoyed this post. It is great that you are learning so much. A dictionary is a great resource to use when you don’t understand what words mean. It is great that you are learning to do these things. It will really come in handy later in life! Great work.

The next students post I commented on was Nathan from Pt England School. His post was a story translated into English. I responded to him by saying:
Hi Nathan, I am Rachel a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL, USA! This post is so neat! What language is it originally in? This saying is really great. It is a great thing to gather together to learn. Learning is so important and learning through technology, as your class is doing, makes it fun! I really enjoyed your blog post. Keep up the great work.

My last C4K was on Kaya’s blog post titled “Why we need to use the Crossing.” Kaya tells us in this post wy it is so important to be safe and always use the cross walks that are provided. I replied by saying:
Hi Kaya! My name is Rachel Hinton! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your video about using the cross walk and being safe. It is so important that you are learning these things so you won't great hurt! Great post. Keep up the good work blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment