Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K- October

students blogging
C4K #4- Lauren: The American Dream Lauren’s post on the American dream was very interesting post. She talked about how the true American Dream is to become leaders. I replied to her by saying,
Hi Lauren, I see you have been getting many comments from our EDM 310 class this past week! My name is Rachel Hinton, and I am so glad that I was chosen to comment on your blog along with a few others. I really enjoyed reading your post! I am so glad to see someone so interested and passionate about something. “The dream to be a leader, a champion, a protector of natural rights.” This gives me a new look on what we as Americans see as the “American Dream.” Your post really gave me a lot to think about and had me questioning my thoughts about the American Dream and the real genius of our founding fathers. I am so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to become and be a leader. Thank you for your outstanding post! Keep up the blogging. I can’t wait to read more! Rachel Hinton- http://hintonracheledm310.blogspot.com/

C4K #5- Briana: Melody and Penny Briana’s class was reading a book called Out of my Mind. In her post she had to answer two questions: • How do you think Melody will react to having a new sibling in the house? I think Melody wa nervous about having a sibling in her family. • What themes or big ideas do you think that Sharon Draper is trying to get us to think about as we read these chapters?I think that he is trying to tell us that we are suppose get along with other people even if there like Melody because is a really nice girl and I think in the book I can hear her voice when Ms. Eppele is reading the book. I replied:
Hi Briana! My name is Rachel. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL, USA. Although I have never read the book that you are reading it sounds really interesting. Service dogs are really neat and good to have especially for those who or blind or for older people who are alone. Did you know that some dogs can even be trained to smell cancer in humans before it can even be detected by doctors or test? Although I’m not sure of Melody’s situation I am sure I would be very nervous for a new sibling to be coming into my house! It would be so strange to get use to such a change like that when things have been the same for so long. Out of my Mind sounds like a great book especially if it teaches us to get along with others! I will have to try to read it soon. I really enjoyed reading your blog! Thanks so much for your great post! Keep up the good work!
Rachel
C4K #6- Matt: Trip to Yamnuska Matt talked about his trip to a park called Yamnuska where he learned about fungi, moss, and lichen. He included pictures as well. This was my reply,
Hi Matt, I’m Rachel Hinton an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Al. I really enjoyed your blog post! It is so great that you are learning about this neat stuff! I really liked your fun fact about the caribou! That was something that I never knew! This sounds like a really cool place to go! Your pictures are great! Keep up the good work blogging! Rachel
C4K #7- Jun: Rebuilding Christchurch In his post Jun talks about his three wishes for Christchurch community: rebuilding the damaged buildings, having things for tourists to do, amazing amusement parks and trams to travel around Christchurch. I told Jun:
Jun, I am Rachel a college student in Mobile, AL, USA. Your thoughts and ideas for you town are great! I think it is great that you are so concerned about your town. You have some really good ideas. I love the idea of amusement parks probably because I love them so much myself! Bike trains sound like so much fun! I wish we could put something like that on campus! I really enjoyed reading your post! Keep up the good work blogging. Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment